Last Updated on May 9, 2018. These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your access to and use of the flyroraima.com Pilot Center ("Site"). By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with flyroraima.com. These terms and conditions are effective immediately. Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms.
Parties: "You" and "your" refer to you, as a user of the Site. A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, or in any way uses the Site. "We," "us," and "our" refer to flyroraima.com.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE
We may modify the Terms from time to time. The most current version of these Terms will be located here. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Site is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the Site. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email OR by posting a notice on the Site prior to the effective date of the changes. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Site after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications.
USING THE SITE
Eligibility: To access or use the Site, you must be 13 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. If you are under 13 years of age, your parent/guardian must consent to your access or use of the Site. You will find the required consent for here. You may not access or use the Site if we have previously banned you from the Site or closed your account.
Permission to Use the Site: We grant you permission to use the Site subject to the restrictions in these Terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk.
Site Availability: The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Site to:
- ✓ Violate any third party\'s rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- ✓ Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
- ✓ Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography; or Violate any applicable law.
You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to:
- ✓ Violate the Terms.
- ✓ Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the flyroraima.com or any of its websites and domains;
- ✓ Use any robot, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site or any Site Content;
- ✓ Reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
- ✓ Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site.
- ✓ Record, process, or mine information about other users;
- ✓ Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database;
- ✓ Reformat or frame any portion of the Site;
- ✓ Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on flyroraima.com’s technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Site;
- ✓ Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- ✓ Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, defects, Trojan or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses");
- ✓ Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- ✓ Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site Content; or
- ✓ Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
- ✓ The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Nevertheless, you agree not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing 30 days\' prior written notice to us, together with any information that we may reasonably require to give us an opportunity to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.
1- Take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
3- Comply with legal process or other government inquiry, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; or
4- Protect our rights, reputation, and property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public. If you use the Site outside of Venezuela, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in Venezuela.
The Site may include links to other websites or applications (each, a "Third Party Site"). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites. Your use of Third Party Sites is at your own risk.
Some of the services made available through the Site may be subject to additional third party or open source licensing terms and disclosures. Such additional language is incorporated herein by reference.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold flyroraima.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them (collectively, the "Roraima Entities") harmless, including, but not limited to, costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of or relating to: (1) your access to and/or use of the Site, (2) your violation of the Terms, or (3) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of right, including intellectual property rights, of any person or entity. flyroraima.com reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any such matter without the prior written consent of flyroraima.com. flyroraima.com will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF THE FLYRORAIMA.COM ENTITIES TO YOU. EACH OF THE SUBSECTIONS BELOW APPLIES ONLY UP TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NOTHING HEREIN IS INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED. PLEASE CONSULT WITH A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANY SECTION OF THESE TERMS. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THIS SECTION. YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS.
THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AS SUCH, YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE FLYRORAIMA.COM ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THE SITE CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, THE FLYRORAIMA.COM ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM THE SITE\'S INOPERABILITY, UNAVAILABILITY OR SECURITY VULNERABILITIES.
THE FLYRORAIMA.COM ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY. ACCORDINGLY, THE FLYRORAIMA.COM ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THEIR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS.
THE FLYRORAIMA.COM ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED TO YOU BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF ONE OF THE FLYRORAIMA.COM ENTITIES SHALL CREATE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE SITE.
THE FLYRORAIMA.COM ENTITIES DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY (1) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (2) LOSS OF PROFITS, (3) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (4) REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR (5) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE
These Terms are to be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, irrespective of the conflict of law provisions.
You may terminate the Terms at any time by discontinuing your use of the Site, and providing FLYRORAIMA.COM with a notice of termination.
We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the Site, and/or ban you altogether from the Site for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. Any such action could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, Your Content, Site Content, or any other related information.
In the event of any termination of these Terms, whether by you or us, Sections 1, 4, 6, 7 - 11 will continue in full force and effect, including our right to use Your Content as detailed in Section 4.
We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Site at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
Except as otherwise stated in Section 7 above, nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party.
The Terms set forth the entire agreement and understanding between You and Us in respect to the use of the Site, and supersedes all prior agreement, promises, covenants, arrangements, communications, representations or warranties, whether oral or written, by us or anyone else. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation or claim made but not expressly contained in these Terms.
Failure to exercise any right or remedy provided in these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any future exercise of that right or exercise of any other right or remedy untitled under these Terms. No term or provision of these Terms shall be deemed waived and no breach excused, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the parties.
If any provision or provisions of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions not so declared shall nevertheless be construed in a manner as to effectuate the intent of these Terms as a whole, notwithstanding such stricken provision or provisions.
The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with flyroraima.com prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void.
The section headings contained in these Terms are for convenient reference only, and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
1) Information. We may collect and store information about you when you use the Site. We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide the
Site’s functionality, improve the Site’s quality, personalize your experience, track usage of the Site, display relevant advertising, market the Site,
provide customer support, message you, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Site, and comply with legal
Please review the following:
a. Account Information: If you create an account on this Site, we may store and use your full name, email address, and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender and birth date.
b. Communications: When you sign up for an account or use certain features, you are opting to receive messages from flyroraima.com. We may track your actions in response to the messages you receive from flyroraima.com or through the Site. We may also store information that you provide through communications to us, emails and other electronic messages, or in person.
c. Activity: We may store information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, location (including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location), and requested and referring URLs.
3) Third Parties: Third parties may receive information about you as follows:
b. Service Providers: We may rely on third party providers to support or provide some of the services that are available through the Site. We may also rely on third party providers to perform certain services for us in connection with your use of the Site, such as communications and hosting services, network security, technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, our own marketing of the Site, and other functions. We may share information from or about you with these third party providers so that they can perform their services. These third party providers may share information with us that they obtain from or about you in connection with providing their services.
c. Aggregate Information: We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors.
d. Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure (a) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or (c) protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public. If you flag or otherwise complain to flyroraima.com about content through the Site, we may share the substance of your complaint with the contributor of that content in order to provide an opportunity for the contributor to respond.
e. Links: The Service may contain links to unaffiliated third party services. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on or applicable to all such third party services.
6) Children: We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us through this Site. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child\'s account. We are committed to protecting the privacy of young children, and therefore do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on the Site or Service from persons under 13 years of age, except in compliance with the Children\'s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA"). Accordingly, children under the age of 13 may only use the Site or the Service with the supervision of their parent/guardian. Additionally, teachers and schools seeking to use the Site or Service in the classroom with children under 13 years of age, are required to obtain the express consent of such children\'s parent/guardian in compliance with COPPA, prior to permitting such children to access or use the Site or Service.
7) Security. We have taken steps to protect the personal information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The section headings contained in these Terms are for convenient reference only, and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.